About Bibblan svarar
Bibblan svarar is a free service from the public libraries of Sweden. You can ask anything in Swedish or English.
Please keep in mind that:
- images sent in with your question can be published on the website.
- our ambition is to reply within 48 hours. Some questions are more difficult and can take longer for us to solve.
- we do not solve school assignments. Please contact your school library first if you need help.
- the question should be phrased in a way so that it is easy for us to understand what needs to be answered, so please consider how you word your question.
- we don’t answer several questions at the same time, one question at the time makes it easier for us.
This service is staffed by librarians from all different parts of Sweden. Bibblan svarar is run by Malmö city library on behalf of the Swedish National Library.
How do I start a research on the family who lived on our place about 100 years ago?
6 februari 2023
How did a telephone number look like in the 1930s, specifically on a business card?
22 juli 2022